XYZprinting has formulated photopolymer resins of different colors and materials specifically formulated for our Nobel series of 3D printers. When cured by the Nobel 1.0s precision laser tracing system, this special formula prints in amazingly accurate detail! Effortlessly 3D print your innovative and intricate designs for your art, parts, and anything else!
The Nobel 1.0s embedded precision UV laser system scans through the resin generating a smooth finish of the printed object. Create brilliant glass-like objects easily in a variety of different materials!
Install the resin in just three simple steps!: Replace the cap, insert the bottle, and connect the tube. The printer will then detect the color, material, and remaining level of the resin, and automatically fill the tank and fine-tune the laser parameters to accurately print your design in all of its intricate detail.
XYZprintings Photopolymer Resin Print Pack comes with two 500g resin bottles in each box to give you a big start in your SL laser 3D printer adventures!
XYZprintings photopolymer resin comes in different colors and textures and requires little support material! UV curable resin is ideal for printing objects which are designed with high internal and external complexity and XYZprintings resin is designed to be 100 percent solid for great durability!
Works printed using photopolymer resin have precision equal to measuring a quarter of the diameter of a single strand of hair! Making it a favorite amongst jewelry designers and custom gift producers.
Using a spare tank is recommended for holding resin of different color/material. It allows switching print materials between prints to be quick with zero loss of remaining resin, better ensuring the quality of your prints and preventing mixed colors or textures.
|Recommended Temperature for Storage||15-27°C (59-80°F) / Avoid keeping the resin in environments exceeding 60°C (140°F)|
|Operating Temperature||18-35°C (64.4-95°F)|
|Net Weight||500ml/bottle. This package contains 2 bottles for a total of 1L(1000ml).|
|Important Safety Notices||
1. Heating of this product is strictly prohibited. Photopolymer resins may generate vapors that may cause discomfort when subject to high temperatures.
2. Please keep the product in a well-ventilated space out of childrens reach.
3. Avoid skin or eye contact with the uncured resin. If accidental contact occurs, please immediately rinse the affected area thoroughly using clean water.
4. Uncured resin in the tank may be solidify if exposed to sunlight before disposal. Therefore, be mindful when discarding uncured resin and do not pour material directly into the sink.
5. After printing, any uncured resin on the surface of the printed object must be cleaned away using alcohol.
Product features, price and specification are subject to change without notice.
This warranty does not cover problems that arise from parts or supplies(filament) not provided by XYZprinting